- Buy loose tea in bulk.
- Actually get around to making everybody handkerchiefs, not just Jacob.
- Remember to bring own jars to co-op for bulk bin items so I don’t need a bag.
- Remember to stop librarian from printing out list of books taken out ( this tends to run somewhere around 30 when all three kids go with me.)
- Take advantage of Netflix’s Instant Movie selection; lots of good stuff here. ( You can now stream Netflix movies straight to your TV– but there’s a $100 initial cost for the box. Too rich for my blood.)
- Way back in the day, I stocked up on shampoo, conditioner and bars of Dove Soap for dirt cheap. I am finally reaching the end of that supply, and instead of buying individual products again, I’ll get a gallon jug of Dr.Bronner’s All-One and divvy it into smaller containers. I had thought my next bottle of Bronner would be eucalyptus, but I see they now offer citrus. Hmmm. That’s a tough one.
- After sponge supply ends, switch to dishcloths.
- Encourage Cassie to paint hundreds of pictures per day on her wall chalkboard, rather than scrap or recycled paper or (horrors) her 0% post-consumer content construction paper.
Help! I’m scraping the bottom of the barrel here! Any more ideas?